1. Screen printing.
1. Silkscreen printing is generally used as the symbol processing procedure for packaging products, which has an important influence on product image, so it has a high requirement on technology.
2, glass screen printing: in the blank of transparent or frosted or spraying effect of screen printing on the bottle, should choose high temperature ink, color after the high temperature roasting, and will not fade and not easily scratching, color is relatively heavy, to select the manufacturer of high temperature furnace for screen printing, the printing is commonly more than 5000, 5000 by 500 yuan/style/color charge below, more than 5000 calculated at 0.1 yuan/color.
3, in the design to consider up to not more than two colors, the film to the Yin, text, pattern, line is not carefully or is too large, easy to cause broken lines or JiMo phenomenon, should be proofing confirmed before mass production, to avoid color differences.
4. If the frosted glass bottle has the correct printing condition, the processing fee is 0.1 yuan -- 0.2 yuan/one.
5. The round bottle shall be calculated according to the number of printed surface and the printing color of the printing surface according to the number of printing surface and the printing surface.
6, plastic containers, ordinary ink and UV ink screen printing, UV printing ink is more widely used, word and figure have stereo feeling, more luster, not easy fade, can print multicolor effect, the print runs for more than 1000.
7, glass bottle and SuPing silk screen version of the fee, if the new specifications bottles and printing factory do not have the corresponding clamp the charge fee, but can be by doing a certain amount of screen printing to offset the cost, such as business, more than 20000 can avoid the fees each manufacturer has different conditions, the general screen printing screen printing fee is 50-100 yuan/a, jig cost 50 yuan/a. The stamping fee is 200 yuan per unit.
8. Sample before batch screen printing, confirm the production after the screen printing effect, confirm that the production adjustment cycle is 4-5 days, depending on the difficulty and quantity of screen printing.
9. Usually the screen printing factory has the stamping, silver and other processing technology, the silk printing method has the manual, the mechanical screen printing, the printing and the adhesive transfer printing technology.
10. When making use of silk-printing bottles, we should pay attention to avoid excessive handling or collision, avoid the effect of printing and printing, and pay attention to choosing reasonable disinfection mode when producing.
11. The minimum cost of screen printing is 0.06 yuan/color, but special attention should be paid to the design effect due to the poor screen printing, which may be scrapped for the whole batch container. Screen printing can be printed by the percentage of the color printing to achieve a rich color.
1. Plastic packing materials are often used in packing bottle packing CARDS and gift sets, with solid foundation and promotion rack.
2. The product category of blister products, used in cosmetics, mainly has the mask, the folding side suction plastic, the bottom edge, the turnover plate, the folding, the bottom cover, the three-fold blister.
3. Plastic material:
A, PVC transparent, translucent, frosted effect or multi-color thickness 0.12mm -- 0.8mm.
B. The color thickness of PS is 0.2mm -- 0.8mm.
C, APET(environmental protection material) can be flanged, not hot edge thickness of 0.2mm -- 0.8mm.
D, PETG(environmental protection material) can be flocking and high-pressure cycle thickness of 0.2mm -- 0.8mm.
E, flocking film (PVC and PS film) with a variety of color thickness of 0.2mm -- 0.8mm.
4. Production process and time of the molds:
Plaster mold manually, in addition to the thirty percent blister is need three days time, other category only need two days time, electrolytic copper and 4 days to 6 days time, meet special urgent goods available resin mold, but easy shrink, produce too many blister size and model will change.
5. Molding and punching time:
In normal circumstances, if the first order is made, after the other party confirms the sample, it will be about five days after the final delivery, and the second delivery will take three days.
6. Due to the cost sharing of the mold, it is generally required to do a large amount of finished product to achieve the economic order.
7. Mold fees and requirements:
The copper mold is about 500 yuan/set - 800 yuan/set, depending on the manufacturer and the production quantity, such as the small manufacturer can make a single charge of 4-8 finished products. When open mold must provide physical model, in order to match the blister can deserve to go up beautiful transparent or white silk together, blister also can use different density of sponge or replace pearl cotton, sponge has a variety of color, white sponge appearance will long hair is yellow, and in material transportation and warehouse inventory accounts for a large space.
Iii. Semi-finished film.
1. Main film types:
Face film, eye film, nose film, film, lip film, umbilical film, film, film, such as the nice chest film lamination products, according to the customer's demand with different material and shape processing, such as mask get eight word, crescent type, etc.
2. The laminating category is divided into full viscose (also known as pure cotton), blended (usually 8:2 mixed) cotton paper, water burr, penghua paper, etc., commonly used for full viscose and blending materials.
3. The whole adhesive film is more adherent, not easy to deform and absorb the essence, and can be kept for 2-3 years after making the finished product.
4. Blend film (full viscose is 80%, other such as tapetum 20%) also more adherent, absorb less, apply more widely.
5. The chemical fiber content of water spines is easy to be sensitive to the skin, so it is not recommended to use, and other materials are less used.
6, the selection principle of materials, large area with 40 g to 80 g of whole viscose or blended, stick a small area of better with more than 60 g, such as eye, nose film, etc., specific standard guided by the product of the planning can be adjusted.
7. The molding process can be processed according to the requirements of new molds. The cost is about 100 yuan -- 200 yuan per person, and the ordering material is about 15 days, and the processing of stock materials can be delivered in batches about three days.
8. The film can be matched with the pearl diaphragm to maintain the shape and the effect of the product.
9. The general order quantity is about 50,000 for economic order, which can be free of template fee.
4. Carton type
1. As the outer packing of products, cartons play a major role in warehousing and transportation. As a means of image promotion.
2, the material chosen depending on the product packaging requirements to the carton material and parts structure, generally require plate, knife CARDS and the packing box and so on to strengthen protection ability, can according to customer requirements, high density print hard, price is higher, optional kraft paper or white paper liner.
3. The processing method generally requires that the saddle stitching can be formed after the beer is cut, and the multi-color printing can be carried out, and the printing can be made after the design of the drawing text and the color sample.
4. The order quantity is usually more than 100 sets. If the cost of new mold production is required, the mold fee will be charged once, and the original quotation can be renewed.
5. The production cycle is generally 4 days to 5 days, and the cartons are relatively occupied. It is suggested that small batch ordering and the way of agreement inventory should be better.