Plastic is a polymer synthetic material with many kinds of advantages:
(1) good mechanical properties, light weight, convenient storage and transportation, easy to carry;
(2) permeability, good sealing and high transparency;
(3) good processing performance, can be manufactured into various sizes of bottles, covers, films, bags and composite packaging materials;
(4) good decorative coloring and printing performance. Drug identification, instruction, sign, barcode can be directly inked or printed on plastic material, and will not fall off;
(5) good chemical stability, weak toxicity, health and safety. The cover of the medicine can be made into a cover or pressure cap, and anti-counterfeit identification, etc. The disadvantage of plastic packaging container is that it is easy to carry static electricity, the surface is easy to be polluted, and the discard can cause environmental pollution, and the recycling is more difficult.