Glass fiber reinforced pet is suitable for the electronic, electrical and automotive industries. It is used in various coil frameworks, transformers, TV sets, recorder parts and shells, automobile lamp holders, lampshades, white heat lamp holders, relays, selenium rectifiers, etc.
At present, the consumption ratio of PET engineering plastics in several application fields is: Electrical and electronic 26%, automobile 22%, machinery 19%, appliances 10%, consumer goods 10%, others 13%. At present, the total consumption of PET engineering plastics is still small, accounting for only 1.6% of the total pet.
1. Film materials: all kinds of food, medicine, non-toxic and aseptic packaging materials; high-grade packaging materials for textiles, precision instruments and electrical components; substrates for recording tapes, video tapes, film films, computer floppy disks, metal coating and photosensitive films; electronic and mechanical fields such as electrical insulating materials, capacitor films, flexible printed circuit boards and membrane switches.
2. Application of packaging bottle: its application has developed from the original carbonated beverage to beer bottle, edible oil bottle, condiment bottle, medicine bottle, cosmetic bottle, etc.
3. Electronic and electrical appliances: manufacturing connector, coil winding tube, integrated circuit shell, capacitor shell, transformer shell, TV accessories, tuner, switch, timer shell, automatic fuse, motor bracket and relay, etc.
4. Automobile accessories: such as switchboard cover, ignition coil, various valves, exhaust parts, distributor cover, metering instrument cover, small motor cover, etc., and can also use pet's excellent coating property, surface gloss and rigidity to make automobile external parts.
5. Mechanical equipment: manufacturing gear, cam, pump housing, belt pulley, motor frame and watch parts, also used as microwave oven, baking tray, various ceiling, outdoor billboard and model, etc. .
6. The molding process of pet plastics can be injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, coating, bonding, machining, electroplating, vacuum metal plating and printing.